Nathan Searle – MS, BCBA
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst
- Senior Associate at the ABLE Developmental Clinic Inc
- Registered Autism Service Provider
- Masters of Science in Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Certified Senior Instructor with the Crisis Prevention Institute
Nate is addicted to the process of behavior change, the science he loves and uses it to create effective progress in students’ lives. He is grateful that for the last 17 years, he has been given the opportunity to support more than 150 students with various disabilities and difficult profiles. Nate is adept at analyzing behavior, putting effective interventions into place that bring about appropriate and functional change. He has worked in various capacities in British Columbia, and the Yukon. His current areas of interest and research include fitness, the treatment of anxiety, and acceptance and commitment therapy.